If you need to go for a lot of dental procedures to fix up your teeth, full mouth reconstruction is your best bet.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Cost in Australia
Full mouth reconstruction cost in Australia tends to be extremely high. It can include different dental procedures which are used to address common oral health issues. This problem differs hugely between patients, especially how severe can be one’s dental issue and what procedures are needed to fix their teeth.
The total dental bill can be equivalent to your entire month’s salary. Sometimes, the expenses climb up higher than the price of a new car. Following factors can affect your bill.
- Materials needed for restoration
- Anesthesia charges
- Total number of visits
- The need for specialists in the treatment plan
- The number of services and treatment
Usually a full mouth reconstruction cost breakdown looks similar to the following.
- Bridge Expenses – In place of dental implant restorations, dental bridges are commonly used due to their affordability.
- Onlay and Inlay Expenses – You may have to pay around $700 and $1,300 per tooth for onlays and inlays. Ultimately, the type of materials used in the procedure determines its cost.
- Implant Expenses – You may have to pay around $1,500 to $7,000 for each of your dental implants. The number of replaced teeth and the name of the clinic affect the final price.
- Crown Expenses – You have to pay around $500 to $1,000 for dental crowns.
- Filling Expenses – You have to pay $200 per filling to hide your dental defects.
Keep in mind that the treatments mentioned above are only the most common ones. Thus, your actual treatment plan may need a lot more procedures, which can go on to increase your bills substantially.
If you feel that these prices are too exorbitant, consider getting your treatment in India. The Full Mouth Reconstruction Cost in Australia is very expensive compared to India. The cost of this procedure is so affordable that even your travel fees and dental costs combined are around 60% cheaper than the expenses you would have to pay in Australia. Therefore, visit Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center. Dr. Irfan Motiwala will ensure that you get high-quality full mouth reconstruction such there is no difference between your natural and artificial teeth in terms of looks and function.